This is personal experience so take it as you will. I find writing things down does help. It lets you process stuff and get it out of your head. Even if its just about something else no one cares to hear about it. Journals are good listeners, just happy to absorb words.
That’s good to hear! I’ve been thinking of starting a journal for a while but I was struggling with how to go about it. I finally sat and just wrote and wrote today and it really helped. I was making it out to be something really difficult, but it turns out it’s just writing haha. :)
I’m trying to plan and get some ideas for the makeup competition at college next year and the theme is ‘Carnival’
I keep getting ideas that involve circus themes as well (The Night Circus is seriously inspiring me right now) but would that work?
Would you also think ‘circus’ when you think of ‘carnival’?
I’m gonna start a journal. I’m never gonna let anybody see it for as long as I live like but…yeah.
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hi everyone!! I’m so happy to be hosting this book giveaway. This is just a way for me to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I just wanted to do something nice for you guys as a thank you for all your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books. The books will be in paperback format.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends December 27th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!